1 – 9″ square pan of brownies or chocolate cake
2+ cups (500+ ml) chocolate pudding
2+ cups (500+ ml) raspberry, strawberry or cherry Jello
2+ cups (500+ ml) whipping cream
2 or more Skor chocolate bars
- Whip cream just before you put the trifle together. Add a bit of sugar and vanilla, to taste. Set aside.
- Grind Skor bars into small pieces. Set aside.
- When you are ready to put the trifle together (at least 4 to 6 hours before serving), break brownies or chocolate cake into small chunks and layer half in the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Spread half of chocolate pudding over the brownies or cake. For brownies lightly mix the pudding with the brownies. For a light cake simply layer pudding on top of cake.
- Spread half of jello on top of pudding.
- Spread half of whipping cream on top of jello.
- Repeat layers: brownies or cake, pudding, jello, whipping cream.
- Top with broken bits from Skor chocolate bar.