Pasta Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 strips of prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, thin short strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) broccoli, florets sliced in half (slightly cooked or leftovers)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) carrots, thin strips (slightly cooked or leftovers)
- 3 cups cooked pasta (fussili, linguini, orzo – your choice)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream cheese
- 1 /2 cups (375 ml) parmesan cheese, thickly (instead of finely) grated
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) chicken stock or white wine
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Preparing Pasta Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare meat, veggies, garlic and cheese as noted above.
- Add a bit of grapeseed oil, chicken, prosciutto and garlic cloves to a non-stick frying pan.
- Once chicken is almost done stir in one third of the grated cheese and melt through.
- Add carrots, broccoli, pasta, powdered garlic.
- Add remainder of cheeses and chicken stock or wine. Stir through until cheeses are melted and begins to crisp a bit on chicken, veggies and pasta.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. Serve.
Serves 3 – 4 with a salad.