2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into thick, long strips
kosher, sea or table salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
1 cup (250 ml) pecans
6 garlic cloves
2 tbsp (15 ml) grapeseed oil
Honey Mayo Dipping Sauce –
1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
4 tbsp (60 ml) honey
4 tbsp (60 ml) dijon mustard
- Preheat to oven 425 degrees F.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper – a Ziploc bag works.
- In a blender grind pecans, garlic and oil into a coarse paste.
- Cover the chicken strips with the paste – press around meat until each strip is lightly covered.
- Place strips on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until done.
- While strips cook mix together Honey Mayo dipping sauce.
- Serve with sauce.