These garlic rosemary roast potatoes are FABULOUS and so easy to prepare. My husband’s favorite roast potato recipe!!
2 pounds (908 grams) red potatoes, quartered
4 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
kosher or sea salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
3+ garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean and, quarter potatoes with the skins on.
- Toss potatoes in baking dish with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes in oven and after 15 minutes stir them around to ensure even crisping. Return to oven for 20 to 30 minutes more.
- Crush garlic and cut rosemary needles into small pieces while potatoes roast. Set aside.
- Once potatoes are cooked and crisp, remove from oven, transfer to a serving dish and immediately stir in fresh garlic and rosemary, thoroughly. The heat will slightly cook the garlic and warm the rosemary, adding a delicious flavour.
- Serve immediately.