This is simple dip to make and works with chips, fresh veggies and quesadillas. It also lasts for at least a few days in the fridge.
Easy Garlic Sour Cream Dip Ingredients:
- 2 cups no-fat or low-fat sour cream (works with regular sour cream too)
- 4 to 10 crushed garlic cloves (how much do you love garlic?)
- 1+ tablespoon (15+ ml) onion flakes
- pepper to taste
Preparation for Easy Garlic Sour Cream Dip:
- Throw it all together in a bowl.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, or use right away.
- Avoid anyone who doesn’t eat garlic for at least 48 hours!