Easy to prepare (use leftover chicken breasts!) with a delicious curry flavour, crisp veggies and the sweetness of grapes and apples (or raisins, mango) wrapped in a flour tortilla. A bit messy to eat but the taste makes up for it.
2 chicken breasts, diced into small bite size pieces
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp (15 ml) curry, or more, to taste
1 tsp (5 ml) coriander
1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) cumin
kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1 red pepper, diced
1/2 english cucumber, diced
1 cup (250 ml) cilantro, chopped
2 cups (500 ml) lettuce, chopped
3/4 cup (185 ml) of your favourite chutney (optional)
6 flour tortillas
- Sauté chicken over medium heat with onion, garlic, curry, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside to cool when cooked.
- Prepare veggies as noted.
- Lay out tortilla shells and ‘butter’ with mayonnaise.
- Layer chicken, veggies, etc. down the centre of the tortilla.
- Drizzle some chutney over the filling then roll tortilla, wrapping over the filling and tucking one end up to hold filling in.