This is an easy Pesto recipe!
Simply toss all of the ingredients in a food processor and process on low speed. A bit of pulsing the contents can help the basil work it’s way throughout the mixture a bit more easily too.
Easy Pesto Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml asiago or parmesan, finely grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pine nuts (walnuts are less expensive and work just as well)
- 4 garlic cloves
- lemon juice to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste