Super easy and delicious Oven Roasted Fries. Great with a hamburger and salad – and lots of other things. Likely much better for you than fast food too :^)
4 medium to large potatoes, cut into thin or thick fries
kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
grapeseed or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare potatoes, rinse and dry.
- Place uncooked fries in a large plastic or ziploc bag with enough oil to lightly coat individual fries.
- Season with garlic powder (optional), salt and pepper.
- Spread fries out on a cookie sheet, single layer.
- Bake in oven until golden brown and done – turn half way through cooking process or about 10 minutes in.
- Serve as soon as they come out of the oven.
Serves 2 or 3