Like Pesto? You’ll love these. SO easy.
pesto, homemade or store bought
kosher sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Use a mallot to tenderize chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag along with enough pesto to marinade the chicken for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge about 30 minutes before barbecuing.
- Just before barbecuing, remove chicken from marinade and season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to barbecue and grill until done, roughly 20 minutes or so, depending on size/thickness of breasts, on medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy.