- The ‘vaccine’
- Early COVID treatments that some doctors are using that are working and preventing hospitalizations and deaths
- Information from doctors and scientists who are concerned about:
- COVID ‘vaccines’
- Adverse effects
- The lack of information about Vitamin D, Zinc, ete. and how to use these to strengthen your immune system to prevent infection
- Vaccinating children and pregnant women
- Lockdowns and masking, etc.
But today, it seems that any one who goes against the global narrative or is against using an experimental ‘vaccine’ or who opposes vaccine passports has a challenge getting the facts or their opinions online.
Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter, and apparently LinkedIn too, are shutting down profiles, warning people like me that their post will not be shown (see the content below). And, most media outlines are publishing mistruths or outright lies about what is going on in our countries and around the world.
Here’s an example of something I posted on Facebook yesterday only to be advised today that “Your comment goes against our Community Standards on spam”. I’d love to know how and where the untruths lie or is it too true for them to share?
I’ve included my comments and the links in text on this page, as well as screenshots of what Facebook shared with me (each image was a separate screen so you’ll see five distinct screenshots below) when advising me that the comment goes against their Community Standards.